As the state of Missouri enters Phase II of the Show Me Strong Recovery Plan, Shirkey Nursing & Rehabilitation and Oak Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care are pleased to lift some restrictions, so families can bring gifts and items to their loved ones.
Please read below our updated policy.
- Call Shirkey Nursing or Oak Ridge to set up a time for delivery.
- State what you wish to bring to your loved one, as all items must be approved by the administration for the safety of all of our residents.
- Bring only new and unopened personal care items to the front doors at either Shirkey or Oak Ridge.
- New clothing must be labeled. All clothing coming into Shirkey or Oak Ridge will be laundered by staff members before residents receive those items.
- No outside food products are allowed at this time to residents.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
Chris Brown CEO, Shirkey Health Services